Confused!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok So I'm friends with this guy and he reeealy likes me and wants to get in a relationship with me. And I like him.....he's fun and really cool and sweet....but one thing...........I'm not attracted to him!!! I don't get it??? it's like I get jealous about him and other girls....I seem to have feelings for him in that way...but something is holding me back. I got out of a tough relationship 4 months ago where I was very much in love.

and I'm wondering if maybe my feelings for that guy are pouring over to this guy??? I dunno....but is it possible to be in a relationship with someone who you're not attracted to physically?? if emotionally you really like them???

HELP PLEASE!!!!

I think having a platonic relationship, at least temporarily, is perfectly fine. Maybe you'll develop feelings for him physically as time goes on. If you two can be happy together, whether or not you decide to make things physically, then there's nothing to worry about. Maybe talk to him about his expectations as far as physical intimacy are.

I'd say it's unlikely you'll ever get physically attracted to him if you've known him a few weeks. If you get together physically, you won't find it satisfactory and you'll be tempted to cheat whenever you meet someone you are attracted to.

I'd maintain the friendship but go no further.

I'd say it's unlikely you'll ever get physically attracted to him if you've known him a few weeks. If you get together physically, you won't find it satisfactory and you'll be tempted to cheat whenever you meet someone you are attracted to.

I'd maintain the friendship but go no further.

Whatever you decide make sure that you don't mislead him into thinking that it may be possible for him to have a romantic relationship with you if that is not what you want. That would be unfair to him.

Yeah, I agree with the above posters. At the same time, sometimes physical attraction can stem from emotional attraction- so its possible you will develop some sort of physical attraction for this guy. If you don't, its best not to get into a romantic relationship -- and to stay friends.

It's entirely possible to have feelings for someone and not be physically attracted to them, I don't think anyone's denying that you have have feelings for him. But if he wants things to be physical , leading him into a relationship where that won't ever happen (or happen for a very long time) will be unfair to him. As I said earlier, I think you either need to see if he's okay with a non-physical relationship, whether temporarily or indefinitely, or otherwise.. Try and keep things at a close-friendship level.