Friends or Not , this is the question....

Wasup shy people ?

My question goes like this. There is a girl [my Avatr pic, BTW...] that defenetly told me that I'm not her type and she is not atracted to me at all.But would like to stay as friends. She said she have no problem to hang around or to go for a picnic with me , as long we are not alone. As friends..... . So I dont know , will it be ok to call her and say

"Wasup, why dont we go to the beach tomorrow with your friends?" - [since I still have no friends around]

But we are not friends that the problem, I barely know where she lives and we never visited each other at home. So we know eachother only a little , and we act to each other with alot of "Thanks" all that respect stuff, and as I know friends dont act like this with each other......

Will she consider my inventation as a friendly normal "hangout" stuff.....OR not ?

See you soon, take care and SMILE !!

Hi Yakho,

This is a diffcult one. So you expressed yourself to a girl you like, and she let you know she was not interested. That is tough. But good for you for putting yourself out there.

Though this might be difficult, I want to give you my honest thoughts. If you are not actually friends, and don't normally do things with one another, than I would say she said that to be polite. When a girl has to say thanks but no thanks..sometimes the lets be friends just comes out.

Also you have to think of your intentions. If you are actually interested in really just being her friend?...if so, than sure its ok to give her a call and see what happens. But you will have to read her, if she says no...or I can't or any such of a sign...let it go.

And lastly, how do you think she would feel if she knew her picture was up as your icon? I think you might want to respect her privacy in that way. I have a feeling it was not given to you for that purpose...but just a thought.

I see what you mean Segagirl.

Yes, there is somekind of **weird sprit** when she said that "lets stay friends". After all she told me that we cant be together.....So maybe those words were just not to kill me one shot !

I'm tring to became her friend, and she said that "When we will meet......" bla bla bla. So I dont think she would say it because she is nice. And we suppose to meet next week [not alone of course] and she said that she would bring pictures from backhome and all that stuff......

On one hand I can fill that she is keeping distance from me, but on the other hand she says "when we will meet at the picnic......"

So.......its kinda strange [i fell in love with her without knowing her.....Blind Love]

[Her pic here , she told me to delete it after she saw it !!!!! What was her excuse "I'm looking very rediculas, I look ugly on that pic. DELETE IT !"]

And she is not...........[i'll take it out soon, it workd as a therapy now for me for a couple days.......hahahhaha]

Its not the time, that she needs or something, if you talking about this. I dont need time either. Its just that I fell she want to go and she says with honesty "Yeah, sounds great ! Lets go there....."

But If I wont call another 3 times. She will not go. She told once that she is very very Lazy, so maybe her distance from me is because of lazynes. So maybe I just need to call every day and say "OK, Lets go there !" "Lets go here...!"

You know....

Because I know by myself that if someone says "Lets go there" , and I say dont want to. And I go there after all , I enjoy very much and I say that If I say I dont want to go , just force me. But that is with long term friends. I barely know her. And I think it would be very unpolite to call her and Force her to go somewhere [because I know she wants] even if she says "I dont know...bla bla bla". "LETS GO , DONT PISS ME OFF !"

And she would go, and enjoy every second....