How many people in your love life?

I know this might sound strange but this is something i've been thinking about for a few days and have decided to do some research on it for a uni project and was hoping for you help.

I was wondering if you would miund sharing how many people contribute to your love life.

Nobody IMHO anyway has just there other half in there love life, yes maybe that's the only person they want to be with, the only person they sleep with and the only person they want to spend there life with, fair enough, but there are so many other contributing factors.

here's my list anyway.

My boyfriend: the guy who makes me happy, the guy who gives me great sex and great friendship, the guy and trust and the guy who even though its scary to put down on paper, I am in the process of falling in love with.

My Ex boyfriend: probably my closest friend in the world, the guy who knows me inside out and upside down, the guy I will always unconditionally love and wonder what if, the guy who I once had great sex with.

The sex buddy: nothing will happen with this guy if he or I are in relationships, he's a good friend and we have been close without being very close for a long time. There was a time when I wanted more, but now we both have very defined lines of our relationship, if that was to ever change we'd stop being sex buddy's.

The abusive ex: who I could never say no to: He is long gone and no contact is ever made with him, although I do have days where I miss him and I do have days where I hate myself for letting him do unto me what he did. This said he is the core of my strength and cofidence, I have found myself because of him and would never let another human treat me the way he did. I am now a strong and confident woman.

The what if guy: A good male friend who I will probably always wonder what if about, there have been so many times that we nearly got together, but it never quite happened.

The guy I have a crush on who doesn't know I do: nothing will ever happen with him, but harmless fanatsies are good fun.

The guy who has a crush on me who doesn't know that I know: nothing will ever happen with him either and I have to be carefull not to hurt his feelings but its very flattering.

Love and Hugs

Sugs xxxxx

Are these real people in your life? Or is this a theoretical list? I wasn't sure.

My theoretical list would include

the significant other

the "if only she/he'd look at me"

the old flame that just faded

the old infatuation that never happened and you gave up

the friend (either gender) who you share all this with

My list would include:

1) my abusive ex whith who I still have feelings for.

2) my crush/infatuation with whom I adore (he is also a close friend)

3) all my girlfriends I share this with (over endless coffees and sometimes liquor) we talk endlessly about our love life and sometimes the lack of it..lol)