1 day suspended With doctor notes!

I recently received a 1 day suspension *without pay* from work for taking off 2 days from the pervious work week, those 2 days were excused by a Doctor, but yet i still received a 1 day suspension without pay for what they called "past infractions" on attendance.

Since March 6th ive missed a total of 4 days at work, 2 of which were the excused doctor notes from last week, 1 day in April, and 1 day in may.... I'm confused, More shocked that a company can get away with disregarding the fact that i was Ill, and unable to attend work on those 2 days, and i still catch heat from human resources director at my work, Along with my supervisor, Is the company in the wrong for doing this, What are my options, I don't work for a union, so maybe they can get away with this type of thing.

Also need to speak to a Administrator, or someone in power of regaining entry to an old account on this web site, Expert Poster screen name "S4il" lost my Login and PW info.

Yea, I'm sure they have some Full proof way of bypassing the "sue" thing, and were probably waiting for me to bring that up..ill get copies of the Doctor notes, and contact Some places, see what my options are.

Just making me NOT want to work for a shady place like that anymore, everyone at work i told was also surprised that they could pull that off.