no she is prob just really hurtin cuz she liked u and instead of sayin that she blames it on u i think she may also b tryin to make u feel guilty to try and get u to ask her out again but if u dont like her romantically u did the right thing dont feel bad...girls are overemtional sumtimes

She probally feels rejected and hurt because you dont want to be with her any more and needs to blame it on something. And telling everyone your dirty and a player makes her fell better about herself, becuase in her mind its better that people think your dirty and a player rather then you just not having interest in her, and making her feel stupid and worthless.. And i disagree with what was said above, women arent over emotinal, they just express how they feel instead of repress their feelings and thoughts....

But i have one question, if you dont like her, why did you lead her on and start dating her? becuase i think it is kind of messed up that your agreed to be with her even though you dont like her... so it looks like me that karma jumped up and bit you is the a$$ Just be a little more careful when you start dating someone you dont like becuase your bound to get negative reactions

no you havent done anything wrong if you did what you said and talked to her 'gently' but i guess shes just feeling a bit hurt by it all probably unsuspected. i wouldnt say you were a player or dirty for a girl that you had no longer got feelings for just facing the facts in my eyes, what would she prefer you going of with other girls instead of telling the truth!

shell get over it, and dont listen to the things she had to say she just wasnt expecting it.

dont worry

just leave her be and try to become friends out of the whole thing (thats if you want to and if she lets you)!

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamdancer118, I think Sgnt_Slaughter has every right to date anyone he's attracted to yet may not "like" the person after a few dates. This happens very often with dating. How do you know if you "like" the person if you don't date them in the first place. Dating is the "getting to know" process that determines whether you want to continue seeing her/him or not.