Maybe, maybe not. Do you have fantasies about being sexual with a man? Have there ever been any men that you have wanted to get closer to either physically or emotionally (like the mailman)? Do you have a preference in terms of attraction? Have you ever acted on a physical or emotional attraction to a man?

These are the questions that you should be asking "yourself" to determine if you are gay. It's too hard to say, esp. from the lack of information that you've given us.

well Im not but I would say if you looking at other men and thinking

"hummm sex with him would be nice"

Then yes your gay

But if you see a guy and think

"I wonder what sex with him would be like "

Then I would say your a bi try

thats my take on this could be your just wundaring what it would be like.

Just because you check out other guys doesn't make you gay! It's normal to check out people from the same sex.... it's usually a comparison thing. Women check out women all the time. I don't know how it is with guys because they don't really talk about it that much.

But what do you think when you see the mailman? Do you think: 'he looks handsome/hot/sexy' or do you think 'damn, I would like to bang him'? If you answer the latter then that doesn't necessarily mean you're gay either. You might just be curious! Nothing wrong with that! Or do you LOVE the mailman... now that's a different story!

But in another thread you stated you were married so I don't suggest you do the mailman (...... unless he's really smoking hot of course!)

There are tons of hot guys out there and I can appreciate them physically, but doesn't mean that I want to be with them or in a relationship with them.

If you are just curious, that's okay. Go out to a gay bar or find a gay scene and just talk to some of the people. That can do wonders if you are curious or just starting to come out. It helped me a lot.

aaah who cares we are all humans, all the same, so why not everyone be bi? haha that would be amusing!

I think you have to really think about it. Like when I was 15, I started to freak out because I was checking chicks out, and then there was an incident where i was drunk with my best (girl) friend and we kissed. Then I started asking my friends if they would mind kissing another girl... the majority said no. So yeah, I guess I'm bi, not lesbian though because I'm still attracted to guys, yet I'm also attracted to chicks..