I Feel So Ugly!!

ok, well i am 25 year old male, and basically i havent had sex in almost 9 months, and believe me this is not by choice, i just cant get a girl, and i guess i just feel i will never ever get one again, had a gf for 5 years. i dont even think people think i am that bad looking but i do ! any advise how to deal with this, and how to get a girl....

Hello Mike,

you have had a 5 year long relationship, and now being without a girl for 9 month must be quite a challenge.

If you want to get to know a girl, just go to places where girls are and chat them up. I am sure you will find a girl soon.

b.

Mike,

maybe I got your question wrong. Now, after the second reading it appears to me that you don't want a relationship but casual sex.

If so, just go to a bar or a club, talk to a nice girl, but be honest. Say that you want sex and nothing more or it would be really unfair.

Oh, and always be safe.

b.

Hey there,

You will find someone it just takes time. I have been out of a 5-year relationship for a year..and still single. I'm a girl so getting sex is a little easy...he he. (not that I do!) But I know that sometimes after a long relationship ends we don't really want a big relationship but human contact. To be honest its hard to do...if sex is what you are looking for then yes you have to be forward in getting it...and go to places that can promote such things....yes bars...unless you have "friend with benefits".

But you are not likely going to just score out of nowhere.

I know also when we don't have any affection we start to think badly about ourselves....but you have to remember....that having someone by your side does not make you more attractive...

You have to be happy with you, and have the confidence in yourself.