she wants to be "special friends"

Dear nexhial,

I think that she does not feel the same for her than you feel for her. She is not sure if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. You haven't been dating very long, you have seen her approximately 120 times. I must admit, I can understand her.

On the other hand, although that might not have been her purpose, she put your hopes extremely up. Wanting to be *friend with benefits* is very unfair, and she doesn't put a great store on her virginity any more, but don't let her use you in that way!

Good luck,

b.

Wow, thats horrible. I know how badly it must hurt right now being in this situation. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months n we r havin mini troubles and i think of losin him and i could never see myself with another guy ever again cuz he is my soulmate. But by wut you have been sayin, its like she is trying to play games or sumthing. it's like she was testing to see if you actually would buy her a rin and when she found out you did and all that it got her scared and she decided that she wasnt ready for marriage. to me it sounds like she doesnt want to be in a relationship, as hard as it sounds i know. But I think that you should let her go rather then be friends with benefits. you spent 10 months giving ur entire heart to this girl and this is what she does in return. you dont deserve that. Friends with benefits isnt right after all, she doesnt even deserve you. I hope i've helped. It's good your still a virgin, saving sex till marriage will be very rewarding.