I hate who i am as i person. i can't accept who i am and how i live. i hear people say that there unique and they love it or there shy and they love it. i hate it,i hate constanly being judged or caring what other people think and it seems i can't turn my life around. i always want to be somebody else besides me. am i going crazy?

You're not alone. Coming to an acceptance of who you are comes with long, protracted experience that's often unpleasant. Few people are truly happy with who they are, but they just don't admit to others in an attempt to conceal their flaws. It doesn't make you crazy at all. It just means there are some things you need to work on until you're happy with yourself.

I suggest theraphy, as BeyondtheSea suggested. It's important that you try not to think so negative. Don't be afraid or hate who you are. We all have something unique about ourselves. I suggest this: go on a personal journey to discover who you are. Don't worry about if someone doesn't accept you. That's their problem. Everyone is different. So, don't be afraid of who you truly are.