clueless in shyness dating and everything

jpaul

hi all

thanks for having me here and hope you can help...

i am 31 single male and painfully shy, i had sickness most of my life which had had a great impact on my dating meeting skills....i do go out on a saturday night but i just stand there, i guess its easier not to say a word and just be a mute it saves the heart ache of things........the last couple of years i have met people and became friends but i am still a virgin when it comes to women.....up until a couple of months ago i was out with friends at a disco and they met some of there friends and we all went back to the guys flat, and one of the girls there makes eye contact with me and i do with her and so on through the night , i get that good feeling i.... the friends said that i could meet up with them when there at the disco so fair enough i seen there a few weeks later. i seen the girl there and still made eye contact and plenty of smiles with teeth showing, she has put her hands out to me palms up and we have danced on numerous times and she also said that if i wanted to go out and dance to let her know, she has also asked how i am and has shown an interest in me which is great she has told me about her mother which i guess she hasn't told anyone else her,i would like to take her out for a drink or a quiet dinner just to know her better......... i wouldn't know the deal with what flirting is if it hit me on the head or stuff in general...........

i do like the girl but and a big but is i don't want to make a fool out of myself

thanks

jpaul

Hello ,Jpaul [reminds me of Japan......... KAWAI!!!forget about it.....]

Thats good that you are talking to us [Thats my brother words] and asking our advice.....

So..... First question.......Did you made fool of yourself at the disco ?

If yes, she wont aproach you that hard, so that mean that you didnt do fool of yourself...... Same things you did in the disco do at the dinner....

[if you mean by being fool because of your age.........I'm not the person to help you about it..]

So....If she want you for dinner [i know you know how to act at dinners because you are at very good age, not like me young punk that barely say "thanks" after a dinner....]

I know what you mean by flirting , because shy guys dont know how to do it and dont "see" the hints the women send. Women think you are dumb or something, but you arent... So smile , talk about everything you have in common or you both like..... And you may go and do it together someday [Like fishing for example....or rock climbing]

[i hope i helped a little, since i'm not a Realtionship-Shrink.....or something...]

thanks all for the replys i didn't think it would have been so quick.......

this one can be answered by the ladies....reading my story should i be happy the way things are or take a gulp of air swallow my pride and go for it???????

i know that every situaton is unique and if i wanted to know more i would have to scoop out a girls brain and ask it questions but i know thats not possible.........i have looked through most of the sites out there and they say body language this sweat that this way that way and upside down but it just scares the heck out of me........i am as attractive as the next person but self esteem sickness has taken its toll and don't wish to be a looser in love anymore

thanks

jpaul

I think that you act better than me..... Because I scrue UP every chance I have with a girl

There is a girl I like, long story.....

1. She called me at the morning about 7:15 And asked me how am I [because I had a very bad acssedent at work].

"Makar , how are you , Did you sleep well at night?" - She said

"Yeah, I sleep well , thanks !" - I said

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Insted of saying "I had such a bad sleep I was thinking about you, and now your call made me feel so good...... "

You know what I mean........... AND It is all over my life time.......

"Makar , you are so cute , not like the rest of the guys......." - one girl said

"Ha......cool !"

So stupid from me.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lo all

well i asked her tonight for drink or dinner which ever is safe with her but she said that she was a major flirt she said she had a bf but it wasn't that hot at present but she liked having guys talking to her....i have no problems and stuff and i didn't walk away or leave her high and dry there would be know real point in that i guess she was flattered and i didn't feel like a complete idiot.......she kissed me on the lips and give me a big hug and she thanked me for asking she also didn't feel uncomfortable with it and i know i will see her anyways in a week or too....she does seem different with me in things so i guess just being a friend is better and just what time will tell

jpaul