Girls are never interested in me

You gotta get some style kid...some game...who are you...what are you about...what type of person are you becoming...you gonna flinch when a girl walks by...you gonna lead...you gonna create something...you gonna train...or you gonna sit around like every other guy and be bored and wonder what can you do to get girls interested in you...

i've had this problem for a while, girls arent into me, well there are teh odd one or to that im not that interested by. but there arent many

what can i do, what should i do, what can i change, could i be wrong, how do i knwo if there interested

No, nothing is wrong with you. Don't worry about it. High school is a tiny pond in a big sea full of potential.

i've had this problem for a while, girls arent into me, well there are teh odd one or to that im not that interested by. but there arent many

what can i do, what should i do, what can i change, could i be wrong, how do i knwo if there interested

i know how it is homie, and im still strugglin...when i was 16 no girl i mean not one really paid attention to me...in high school everyone knew me..i basically knew all the girls..some were hot, but i never grabbed there attention..so i decided to make a change, i started going out more with friends, going to social events, parties..hood barbecues, concerts...whatever...in of those events i met a girl and we hooked up..i dindt have to try much, i guess i was around kool people and she noticed me...make some friends and go out more...even if they bad lol jp

welcome to the world of guys and get used to the feeling..but instead of feeling down, work on it and never ever give up..who knows maybe she was just having a bad day when you went up and talked to her or whatever..something which you dont've any control over..so then why worry about it..instead do what you feel is right, become interesting, develop an awesome personality, communication skills and always always believe in yourself...as a guy initiating conversations with women, you're already in a very small percentage..so feel proud to be a guy with guts! and the rest will follow!..good luck! For the record, you're doin much better than I was at 16..not to say that I've been very successful but I've been much better at the dating game than when I was 16!

You gotta get some style kid...some game...who are you...what are you about...what type of person are you becoming...you gonna flinch when a girl walks by...you gonna lead...you gonna create something...you gonna train...or you gonna sit around like every other guy and be bored and wonder what can you do to get girls interested in you...

never knew so many questiosn would teach me somhing