You tell me I can't understand you,

That you're someone I can't comprehend.

You say that like it won't ever happen.

Maybe I wasn't open enough,

Maybe you weren't open enough.

When I was with you,

Everything still felt right.

I felt like I could hold the whole world,

I felt like I was holding it when I held you.

We became different people,

You're right about that.

I became someone I want you to know,

I open up to you at the same time you close yourself.

My life seemed to end the day you left,

I had built myself up to you,

Then I had to adjust.

I've changed so much,

And I'm a better person.

I gave you me when I wasn't this good,

And I want to give you me now.

I want to open up to you,

I want you to see me for who I am,

And I want to see you for who you are,

A beautiful soul,

A loving friend,

A gentle lover.

I want to bring the romance back,

I want to sweep you away,

Take you into the sky.

I want to make you dizzy.

I want to make you feel something special.

I want to make love to you and have it mean something special.

I want to be a part of you,

I want to be inside you,

I want to be connected to you.

Our worlds aren't the same,

I live my own life and the one person I want in it,

You,

Can't be there.

*you have to love yourself before anyone else can love you* love is amazing, painful, heavenly, everything, but you need to have your own life and identity. 8) you have to have that in order before love will work. if you are happy with yourself and your life, then fight for the person you love with everything you have. *if you love something, then set it free, if it returns, its meant to be* hope i helped lol

i thought that was an amazing poem , you were definatley able to show all of your feelings, however if you can display this here why are you so certain that you cant get her back, if you have changed and possible that the old you reflected on why she went why cant you tell her how you feel now? have you complately lost her? or can you not express the way you feel and how you have changed in words?

then again you said you didnt want to hear all that sort of stuff,

so yes the poem was good and i feel you are right to think of what you want. carry on with the way you are writing its great.

I did tell her how I felt, and she still said, "we'll never be together, I just don't feel it. I'm not in love with you, I don't really love you, and I never will." she just doesn't want to be with me. no matter what. I"ve changed, and I understand that me changing isn't a big deal. I told her I changed, evven though I was never bad, and I asked her why she wouldn't let that have a chance. she told me that she just didn't want to. she said she wouldn't be happy with me. but how can she know that, if she won't give it a chance?

it must be a big deal for you to write about it and obviously you have dramatically changed for you to want to prove this. what was it that made her change her feelings towards you, obviously that aspect has not changed or she just doesnt want to hear it. work on the way that you are around her she must feel that something isnt right, or maybe she just doesnt want to get hurt. a woman (or man) cannot be forced to love someone even if that person has changed for the better, you can work on these feelings in the way you are together but dont push whatever relationship or friendship you do have away by being too persistent. give her time and work with her. maybe she does need space.

hope this helps

*devil_*****_666*

AKA kel

it must be a big deal for you to write about it and obviously you have dramatically changed for you to want to prove this. what was it that made her change her feelings towards you, obviously that aspect has not changed or she just doesnt want to hear it. work on the way that you are around her she must feel that something isnt right, or maybe she just doesnt want to get hurt. a woman (or man) cannot be forced to love someone even if that person has changed for the better, you can work on these feelings in the way you are together but dont push whatever relationship or friendship you do have away by being too persistent. give her time and work with her. maybe she does need space.

hope this helps

*devil_*****_666*

AKA kel

She doesn't have a reason... that's my biggest problem. she also isn't letting me be friends with her. she's pushing me away very much.

i dont mean to sound awful when i say this because obviously she is of high importance in your life but why is it that she is so important if she wont give you a chance? you say that she wont listen to you, let you in to her life just to display how that you have changed let alone start a relationship. im not saying give up but it seems that she is laying down a barrier that your not going to be able to cross quickly. was the break up recent? or has she got someone else in her life? i dont see why you have done something so incredibly vile that she wont even consider a friendship.

keep at it but like i said dont be too persistent. she wont respect you for it.

maybe give her time if thats what she needs, but let it go so far that the both of you become hurt by it.

sorry to be blunt.

kel