A difficult situation that requires some outside advice

hi my name is josh and I'm 22 y/o. Recently I have found out that my former stepsister-19 (as of 3 years ago) has become attracted to me, I'm not exactly sure on what level and I should definitely know by now but anyway... It did come as a supprise but in a good way. I'd had sort of a crush on her on and off the whole time I've known her but nothing got serious until just recently. I'm pretty much looking for advise. I don't really feel that it's wrong but I dont know if it's worth all the sneaking around. some family on either side still talk so it would be a little uncomfortable for some to find out

This could be the wrong place to post. If so just let me know where would be better

The main issue for me is that I'm still trying to figure out if there is something there. And I've allready decided that until I get to that point, nobody should know about it for fear of sabotage from a few specific family members.

Is this too weird a situation to be in or is there something I can relate this to