Dreaming about other men...

I need to confess to someone. I keep having erotic dreams about men that are not my boyfriend. I feel horrible about this. (I am aware it's not my fault etc). I just wish I wasn't. The weird thing is I rarely dream about him in this way. I dream about male friends and stuff like that.

Please share any thoughts or ideas on the topic.

I wouldn't worry about it. In fact, you can use those dreams for fuel with your bf between the sheets. Maybe you're getting a little bored in the sex department? Not necessarily, just blindly guessing.

I think it's pretty normal. I've occasionally had erotic dreams about others when in a relationship. It can be fun sharing fantasies and dreams with the bf (just tell him it was a man you created who doesn't really exist).

That is some good advice... and actually yeah. Things have gotten. Dull. Much due to circumstance beyond our control. But yeah. I think our relationship needs some spicing up! It was a lot more exciting when we first started dating.

I just wanted to see if other people had these dreams. My married friends claim not to dream about this.

i really dont think its anything to worry about, everyone has had some kind of fantasy or dream about someone they know, even if they dont like them, as long as u dont actually make them a reality then there's no need to worry.