Thought this was normal but...

apparently it's not...

I guess because it always happened to me, I assumed it was a normal phenomena.

So, I get really really (did I say) really? aroused when I'm under a lot of pressure. For example, if the clock is ticking on an important test, I get really excited and usually have a mind-blowing orgasm without even putting in any effort.

What do you think the reason for this could be? Has anyone else had a similar experience? It's pretty strange, I know...

When your body is in that state of stress, all your senses are aroused, your heartbeat is faster, your breathing heavier. You take more note of everything. Your brain is working, your muscles are working. A big part of that is adrenaline. It doesn't take much to see that this is the same type of thing that happens in sexual arrousal. The two aren't just similar, they're virtually identical so it makes perfect sense that you're the way you are.

Ever watched those movies where the couple have a passionate fight, followed by an equally passionated make up session? It's all the same chemicals being released inside that do that.

apparently it's not...

I guess because it always happened to me, I assumed it was a normal phenomena.

So, I get really really (did I say) really? aroused when I'm under a lot of pressure. For example, if the clock is ticking on an important test, I get really excited and usually have a mind-blowing orgasm without even putting in any effort.

What do you think the reason for this could be? Has anyone else had a similar experience? It's pretty strange, I know...

I like to learn that one from you because I likely would be impo under the circumstances.

For sure there's an emotional content too.

If you're scared and under stress, then it might be that nothing can happen.

If you're exhilarated and under stress then sex can be pretty darned great!

Doesn't seem too odd or anything.

I know when I am lifting weight, i almost always (maybe 80 percent of the time) get an erection. I don't know about climaxing but I guess that would be depend on the individual. I mean I know I have never ejaculated when sleeping (wet dream) but many who have.