cant cum during handjob

my current girlfriend has tried giving me a handjob twice now. the first time i came after about 45 minutes and the 2nd time i didn't cum at all after her diong it for quite some time. it has nothing to do with her because it feels good. in fact, i never have been able to cum within a reasonable amount of time from getting a handjob. i feel bad because i really like it and dont want her to stop but her arm starts hurting after awhile. she uses lube, well, sort of...she uses vaseline, i guess that can be considered lube; it does feel good. is there's anything i can do to cum faster from getting a handjob?

Why do you need to cum faster if you're enjoying it? Just enjoy it!

It's likely that the pressure she puts on you from her hand is in different places than you normally do when you're on your own. See if you can feel what the differences are.

Sometimes the more you try to orgasm, the harder it can be. Also, going in one long continuous session can also have you reaching a point where you can't seem to progress, so break up what you are doing with other things.

we do actually break up what we're doing. even during sex i don't cum particularly fast but i don't really complain about that, neither does she haha. i would enjoy the fact that it takes long (talking about the handjob now) but i know it starts to hurt her arm.

i would enjoy the fact that it takes long (talking about the handjob now) but i know it starts to hurt her arm.

Then help her out. It doesn't have to be a solo effort on her part. Let her go for a while, then take over until you're close, switch back to let her get you the rest of the way.

My advice is to not bother with handjobs, they're third rate sex at best. Nothing will be able to match the natural "rythme" that you have with your own right hand (or left hand w/e) when you stimulate yourself, when a girl trys doing it she just gets the "flow" wrong more often than not as you have far more experience "playing with your own equipment" than she ever could. Stick to oral or intercourse, those are two sexual acts where having a partner do them is far more pleasurable and down right necessary.

Really, why bothering with handjob? Why do you need that for - you are having sex! And isn't oral better that handjob? I've never done a handjob to a guy. Just listen to Superfreak his advice was great and I agree from my woman point of view too.

Hand jobs are awesome!! No way are the ones I've had third rate.

There are times that oral and intercourse aren't feasible or possible. Pretty much zero risk of pregnancy from a hand job, and if you didn't have time to grab a shower in the last few hours, oral may be not quite the way to go. Some don't like sex during their a woman's period, and other woman don't like a guy to orgasm in their mouth. That either means a hand job (at least at the end) or nothing. Sometimes guys can't get off orally either.

Its not unheard of to not be able to achieve orgasm from a hand job. I've known men that are hard pressed to achieve orgasm from oral sex as well. Its not that it doesn't feel fantastic, you wouldn't maintain the erection if it wasn't doing something for you, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. There's a lot of good suggestions in this thread though, give 'em a try.

Its not unheard of to not be able to achieve orgasm from a hand job. I've known men that are hard pressed to achieve orgasm from oral sex as well. Its not that it doesn't feel fantastic, you wouldn't maintain the erection if it wasn't doing something for you, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. There's a lot of good suggestions in this thread though, give 'em a try.

It seems to be easier to reach orgasm when moving. Being passive requires deep relaxation. When passive, I often loose my errection and knowing that oftern worry about it which makes it worse.

In recent weeks, I learned to relax more, to moan and had the best orgasms ever - oraly and without moving.