Penis Length

Later than 17, so don't worry.

Of course it varies, but I'd guess 19-21, but I'm sure we'll hear from guys who claim 12 or others who surged at 25.

If you have about 6 inches to play with, you're equipped.

My friend carries a doctored picture of himelf as a "three-legged" baby. Shameless!

I don't think I'd have been happy with what I had at 16, and I worried a bit, especially when the other guys were swinging low.

How are you hanging, Dave?

teacup in lockerrooms people do tend to get completely naked. Don't sit over there and tell us you've never once seen a boob in the girl's lockerroom

sadly, i like my own so much, that i just keep my attention on me. u mean i should have been peeking?

hm, why does it not disturb men to see other men's thing?

eh you could say that it does disturb us, but only when someone is acting stupid and showing off you know? Like being loud and obnoxious...while naked...then its awkward but if you glance around to find your keys and see a dude its no big deal, sometimes i might even let a, "haha im so much bigger than him, poor guy" run through my head....but thats about it

eh you could say that it does disturb us, but only when someone is acting stupid and showing off you know? Like being loud and obnoxious...while naked...then its awkward but if you glance around to find your keys and see a dude its no big deal, sometimes i might even let a, "haha im so much bigger than him, poor guy" run through my head....but thats about it

so this means i have missed out on a part of my misedumacation because i have never snuck into's the boy's locker room to witness strange male behavior?

i must find a way to get into the locker rooms of say.....the dallas cowboys. woohoo! football season here i come.

• 5 months later...
sadly, i like my own so much, that i just keep my attention on me. u mean i should have been peeking?

hm, why does it not disturb men to see other men's thing?

Oh, I don't know...maybe because not every man is dumb enough to think it makes them gay if they ever catch a glimpse of another penis. Why WOULD it disturb men to see another man's "thing" as you put it?