I think I figured it out

Ok I think I figured this out. I'm having a really hard time getting over my ex and thought it was because I didn't get any answers. He didn't tell me why it was over. It just was.

I thought the problem was not having any closure and to me closure is getting answers as to why it didn't work.

But now I don't think it's that so much. I think it's the rejection. I think that's the part that hurts so much. He rejected me. And that feels crappy.

(just venting)

okay. rite now its going to feel awful and my breakup was like that too. he broke it off without any reason. even told me he thinks its just a faze and feels stupid for breaking it. closure is important...and it is partly why moving on is especially difficult for you. but the rejection does hurt and you're gonna ask all those why and what if questions. all i can say is dont and it does get better with time. think of it as a great experience and that you have grown as a person because of it.

Thats how I felt with my ex, You should talk to him, ask him why, you might feel weak for awhile, but once you know why he broke up with you, you will come to realise that he is an immature boy for keeping something so simple away from you. It will help you to let go and be a better person.

Good luck

Hey alteer...Don't feel crappy cuz then I'll feel crappy. But you know how it is for me too. I guess Alanis Morissette summed it up for me, "It was a slap in the face, how quickly I was replaced..." I feel even more like a reject.

Don't worry...We'll both get through this! Be positive!