Does she like me?

Theres this girl who i think likes me. i get the impression that she likes me cos, she touches me and grabs me, also she is constantly wanting to sit next to me, and writes my name down on paper.

I told her that there is this other girl who i like, and she then asks me about wot this girl is like. essentially i described the girl who i really like. after a while she txts me sayin that there is this guy who she sorta likes. i proceed 2 ask her who it is, putting names out there. eventually i mention a guys name and she says that she doesnt like this guy, and that she personally thinks that im much better looking than him..

after that, i get the impression that she likes me, so i ask her she wants to do something sumtime 2gether. Her reply is 'um yeh that wld be cool bt i think we shld do sumthing after the exams coz im starting to freak out lol yeh it wld b nice to do sumthing x '

im not sure if she likes me? i no i may be being stupid, bt im jus confused. btw this wld b the first girl ive bin with

I get the impression that yes, she does like you. I think she was being honest about having exams, and that yes, she does like you and want to hang out with you.

Ditto. I rekon she was trying to make you jealous by saying she liked someone else.

If the topic of who she likes comes up again, you could just ask her if it's you. If you want, you could ask it sort of as a joke, so if she says no you can tell her you were only joking anyway. She never said it wasn't so I wouldn't put my money on her trying to make you jealous. She may have even wanted to tell you she liked you but is too shy herself.

It seems fairly certain from what you've described that she at least has a crush on you. If you like this girl as much as she likes you, then good luck to the both of you.

No, she doesn't like you.

first off man, Do you ever say anything else?

or anything helpful in general.

A small rule of thumb that I've kinda learned to appreciate.

If the girl WILL not say who she likes, *depending on the situation*, you could possibly be it.

Lots of girls I know, will always tell their friends who they like.

(Aside from damn movie stars. They will always say, Antonio Banderas is really hot even if your in a relationship they'll say that which kinda sucks but hey you get used to it, I mean When are they going to meet him? *Oh Hi Antonio, Why are you in my house? Honey,?? HONEY!!! What are you doing?!?!? I keed I keed*)

There is one sure fire way to Know Mr O!

ASK her

I'd definitely say she likes you, or is at lewast interested in you.

The others above have a good idea. JOKINGLY ask her if the guy she likes is you, jsut to break through the friends barrier. Don't tell her you like her. Hint at it, but NEVER say it.