Update from Previous post Help Board!!

Well I thought about all the advice I got from you guys and thanks!! This morning I texted her and said nicely, basically that no matter how much in love I am with her or how hot I think she is, I am nobodys second choice. She chose words on a screen and a voice on a phone over me and I was tired of it. I wanted someone to love me back! All in all the text was very nice, not mean I said now it's just you and him and have fun.

Well within a few minutes I got a respone, she said f*** u I am tired of this sh**. What the heck does she mean she is tired of this? Basically two things went on, she was with her work friends and she is always cockier with them , and also I believe I struck a nerve, she knows its doubtfull it will work out with him, and does not want to really lose me. Nonetheless I sent a message back saying see you dont love me ur so mean. She never says that to me.

So I am only going to talk to her about the kids, act happy around her and let that be that. I think that is my best move. If she goes, which she probably was anyway, then she goes. I really feel by doing this I had nothing to lose, she did mention the night before I did not give her a chance to miss me, so now she will have plenty of time!!

Anythought appreciated!!

One more thing, I do feel pretty good now considering, I think in part due to the fact that I think she probably was going to go see him so in reality I had nothing to lose, whereas she has the possibility of loosing us both. Me when she comes back and him when she realizes its just a fantasy.

You feel good b/c you stood up for yourself. Her text back was childish. Essentially, she didnt see this coming from you and figured you would always wait around like a puppy dog. Good for you.

Just make sure you did it to move on and not in the hopes of getting her back.