Girl Is a Virgin. Is My Penis Too Big?

My girlfriend and I tried to have sex. The problem was that she was really tight when I tried to penetrate her. She was naturally lubricated, but it hurt when I barely put it in, and because I was no longer stimulated my erection would go away. Then, it would come back and we would try again. We used many condoms doing this too (warm sensations). It went on for at least 2 hours. It did go in further and further though... There was also a point where she wanted to try putting it in soft, but I was hard to get an erection and it kept slipping out.

I'm just hoping that the pain doesn't discourage her. If there's a next time, I plan to use KY with the condom. The only position that we tried was missionary. Is there any other that could help? I slid my fingers inside her too, and I could barely push them in! Her hymen isn't broken either...

I was also wondering if 7 inches can be too big. I know that women come in different shapes and sizes. I'm just hoping that mine isn't too small for me.

Shouldn't the vagina be able to stretch more over time?

I love her so much and want to make this work!

Nah, I don't think you're too big. After all, the vagina can stretch to accommodate a 8 pound baby!!!

She's probably just tensing up a little, maybe because she is nervous. It is probably her PC muscles that are contracting and that's what's not allowing you to go all the way in. The PC muscles end around 3 inches in.

Tell her to relax, breathe deeply. Loosen her PC muscles by doing Kegel exercises, and have you enter when she is loosening her muscles.

good luck!

I had the same exact problem with one of my ex's,

whats important is that she is relaxed and comfortable,

in a sense she has to be "broken in" (not to objectify)

Take it slow and easy, maybe she could use a toy?

-if you want to save some time.

What a relief! I was afraid that making love would turn out to be impossible for us. Talk about a weight being lifted, LOL!

I agree with you both. While I was taking her home, I mentioned Kegel exercises, but it was hard for me to explain it to her. I guess I'll do some reading and give her what I find. If you know of any links, I would be grateful!

As for toys, that crossed my mind too and I'm sure it would save lots of time. Anything right about now is good, so I'm gonna tossed that idea to her and gauge her reaction.

To tell her about the kegels -

tell her when she is peeing, to stop the flow of her pee. Ok, she just contracted her PC muscle. And then start the flow again, she just released her muscle.

she should keep her muscle in good shape by doing this exercise maybe 3 times a day, 25 reps each time. Obviously, she can do them anywhere - in the car, in class, at the restaurant, etc.

when you two try to have sex or you try to enter her (with your finger), have her first do 5 or so reps of the "squeeze/relax." On the 5th relax, enter her. I think that this may work.