Why is she hurt and confused?

That same girl, on a previous thread I made, "How Do you Read that Girl?" is now hurt and confused based on some e-mails I sent to her and now I have to wait until she gets over her emotional dillemas.

Basically everyone here said she wasn't interested and I should move-on. So I sent a few nasty messages on lavalife, claiming that she was playing games with me, and that she should block me if she didn't like me rather than go with this cherade, and that the books she was reading was diabolical, etc..... Then I wrote other emails saying she was not interested in me, blah, blah, blah, and a rage that occurred after I jumped to that conclusion.

A two week space or break transpired, which I intiiated anticipating the emotional fall-out from those letters, which I suggested.

Two further messages were sent.

A third comic-relief messge was sent, claiming my two messages were too intense and she did not know how to reply to it.

Darn, I took advice here the wrong way it seems and 'hurt' and 'confused' a friend, who likely would have gone out with me again. Somebody posted about taking advice too seriously, or applying it to people to make life-decisions.

I told her to get over it, and lets go out to xyz - and sent another couple of emails explaining my religious beliefs, and why I said the things I said about the books she was reading.

Oh well, I know there is a friend there. I'm not really seeking advice, but I dont understand how I can possibly 'hurt' or 'confuse' a woman. I dont see it. I did not intend to do that, I thought she did not care about me, I thought she had her plate already full of guy friends. What the heck is going on here?

I'm planning to back away, and wait.

Other messages were sent as well on lavalife a few days later retracting everything that was said, and requesting her to delete all the messages to date and not to take them seriously before she saw anything. I tried to get them deleted before she came on a week later to no avail.

I have done about everything to contain the situation, but, I was not sure if she was my friend or not in the first place because she acted in a way I thought she wanted to get rid of me. This were not messages that were sent out of the blue, I'm not sadistical.

Why is she hurt? You accused her of playing with you and sent her nasty messages. Wouldn't you be hurt if a "friend" sent you messages like that? And then to send a "comic relief" message, that isn't confusing? I'd say she's better off without you if you're going to respond to her by acting like that.

Go and read the other thread on the dating section and shy guys on 'How to Read this Girl' to get background on this case. There was no evidence she was a friend or acquaintence for that matter before those messages were sent. Just someone I had a crush on that wanted to get rid of me. Only now there is evidence because she reacted to them. If she really didn't give a damn about me, then why would she even care to the point of even being hurt? I mean she ought to be flattered that I was so crazy about her. I dont understand. I thought she had better looking guy friends in her life and didn't care if I just dissappeared. She actually felt an emotion towards me. This is incredible. I just dont understand how I can even emotionally effect any girl, I thought I was irrelevant.