Terrified: Question for the girls

COULD I HAVE CANCER?!

About 3.5 inches into my vagina I have a lump, it's about 1.5 inches long.. It's not 'blocking' or anything. I'm only 16 and terrified.. Should I go to the doctor, tell my parents (and HOW would I tell them?!) Please help me, I have no idea what to do! ](*,)

Have you ever gone for a PAP or internal exam?

Honestly, I don't think it is anything to be alarmed about. Is it your cervix you are feeling, or is it along the wall of your vagina? If so, well, remember your vaginal canal is not a tube...ha...it has texture, it is made of muscles after all. So, it is normal to have some texture to it!

But if you are worried or it feels unusual to you, go see a doctor.

dont wait for something to change.. go see your doctor now. sounds to me like its a pimple. ive had one of those and the only way to get rid of it is to go to your OB GYN. and dont worry about telling your parents.. go to your mom, im sure at some point shes had a problem similar to this and will want to help you out

you should go to the doc anyways just because it doesnt hurt doesnt mean there is nothing wrong

it could be something serious so please get it checked out

that said when i read your first post i thought it was just your cervix you were feeling

Me too, considering the vaginal canal is 3-4 inches long, and the cervic is often on a "slant" so it feels like a "bump" if you don't know what it is. The cervix feels like the tip of your nose, does it feel like that?