Just been thinking, I have never had a relationship that did not have sex early on

Hello just thought I would write this out of interestI gues and to see what people think. I have posted a similar post lately but this is slightely different.

I am not the most experienced of people in relationships, but extreemly perceptive of situations that surround me and happen unto me. So do know alot more about these goings on tan most from similar or more experience.

Well basically this is the lowdown. I have only 1 previoue serious relationship, and and now venturing into one that looks like its going to last a pretty long time. In both of these I had sex very early on in the relationship. The first one I had sex with the girl after about 6 days of going out (also loosing my virginity), this latest one I had sex with the girl the day before we even went out.

Am I missing out on a crucial bit of a relationship. I spoken to friends who have been together like a year, and never had sex. And they say theyy are so glad they had not and that.

Well thats all really

Jon

It is ok to have sex early in a relationship. Some people get to know their SO as a friend and then move into a more phsical part, others reversed. You're not missing out, just go with it, as long as you two are honest with each other and true to eachother you will be fine. Good Luck.

I don't think it's a massive big deal. Inexperienced at 18? No problem. My expereince was limited to a few dates and no sex at your age.

My preference is to wait for sex a few weeks, so that I get to know the person but it's not right or wrong, it's my preference.