She's ignoring me

Hey,

Well here's the story. A little over a year ago I went to a mexican restaurant for spanish class. They threw a sombrerro on me and to be honest I looked amazingly stupid and a couple of people took pictures. Well a good friend of mine told me that she was gona give it to this girl. I asked why because I didn't know her (I had seen a picture of her) and she told me that the girl thought I was cute. (The girl is 2 grades higher and a year older than me).

Well I started talking to her on ICQ and we had chemistry no doubt. And the girl told me that if I ever felt like going to that restaurant again she wanted to come. Well my friend wasn't happy at all about all of it. And told me that she was gona tell the girl not to date me. And that the girl has said that my friend may haftoo hook the girl and me up.

Well I asked a person or two what to do, and some said go for my friend. I really didnt know what to do. So i just kinda cooled it. I still talked to the girl on icq but i dont know. Well when school started I began seeing her around. Most of the time we just looked at each other almost as if we didn't know what to do. I made a few attempts to talk to her and she did too. But it was always akward. She occasionally pulled a prank or two on me like tripping me or pouring a little water on my back.

And then the other day I went on a trip to an amusement park. She went too and was on the same bus. I was in the dead back of the bus, she was in the middle. We got to the park I ended up riding one ride with a stranger and the girl said I was lucky because she thought he was hot. And I didn't see her for the rest of the day. Until the end in which I talked to her and the friend (one who introduced us) and I kept them both laughing.

On the way back, I was sitting alone (I had been sitting with this one guy but he moved to be with this girl) listening to my ipod. And I began to notice she kept looking back. And I would kinda look back, trying not to look weird. Than I started showing some girls in front of me some games I had on my PSP, and the girl just started starring right at me. And I would kinda look back but not a lot. Then she started eating a candy apple and starring at me. This went on for a while. And I kinda tried to hide from her and she kept getting to where she could see me. Bending her head and moving it. And at one point even pulling a robert deniro from Meet The Parents with the eyes on you with his fingers. I was kinda like ok?...

Well a little time went on and I went back to doing something else. And someone complained of an odor and she yelled at me and asked if I had pooped my pants. And she did that twice both times I said no. And a little later she asked me if I had any hard candy (this one person can do a trick with it) and I said no I only have pretzels and gum. And then this senior started talking to me and then the girl says my last name, you better not do anything bad I have eyes in the back of my head. And soon the ride was over. She didn't do any of that to anyone else but me.

I added her on ICQ again (she had been ignoring me since the fall), and we talked. Heres the convo

Me(10:08 PM) :

hey

Her (10:13 PM) :

hey

Me (10:13 PM) :

and hows the only girl i know who can dance with one shoe on doin?

Her (10:14 PM) :

hush...good

Me (10:14 PM) :

lol thats good, and how was your mothers day?

Her (10:15 PM) :

good..

did i freak u out on friay? lol

Me (10:15 PM) :

lol nah, caught me off guard yes, but you didnt freak me out.. it was actually pretty funny

Her (10:21 PM) :

ooh ok

Me(10:21 PM) :

did you think you did?

Her (10:21 PM) :

yeah

Me(10:24 PM) :

lol, im still a little curious what it was all about, but it takes a lot for someone to freak me out

_Her (10:26 PM) :

i just did

Me (10:27 PM) :

lol k, sorry if i acted a little weird to it, im not too good with a pretty girl starring at me. Because theres a thin line between a guy starring back, and possible rapist lol

Me (10:34 PM) :

and did that freak you out? lol

Her (10:35 PM) :

nah bbl tho

Me (10:35 PM) :

k

And yah I shouldnt have used the rapist comment but it came from a commedian. Anyhow, she has been ignoring me on ICQ but she may have computer problems. And the other day I was walking up the stairs and she hit me in a jokingly way.

I guess what im trying to get at, does anyone have advice as to what I should do. I really like her, and do you think I have a chance. Some people think I do, others dont. She's really pretty and Im alright but underpar in my opinion and she's older. I almost wana comfront her about ignoring me but i dont wana be a jerk.

Thanks

Mysteryman

She definitely likes you.

Why don't you just ask her to meet you after school or at the weekend to go and see a movie or go for a pizza? If she's with the other girl just say, 'Can I talk to you for a minute?' and move away from them and wait for her to come to you so you can talk to her more privately.

Her being 2 years older is nothing to worry about at all.

If you like her, go for it!

Good luck