Please list examples of hard2get/Un interested

Hey guys, can the girls and guys too please list clear signs of playing hard to get, and just plain un interested.. As far as phone calls, and canceling dates and anything else u can think of.. Thank you, the help and advice is really appreciative.

I have a 1 date cancel rule in the 1st 3-4 dates unless it's school work or actual job work. But if she doesn't reschedule, she's history.

Hey guys, can the girls and guys too please list clear signs of playing hard to get, and just plain un interested.. As far as phone calls, and canceling dates and anything else u can think of.. Thank you, the help and advice is really appreciative.

I can only really answer these for myself and they may or may not apply.

If a guy gives me his phone number I will *never* call him first. If I'm interested I will give him mine IF he asks.

I would never cancel plans I made with anyone unless some kind of emergency came up. To me, playing hard to get is not the same as being rude. I have no patience for rudeness.

The only way I really play hard to get is that I just don't let on exactly how interested I am. I might not be available on the next "date" night. Other than that I'm pretty straight forward and I appreciate the same.

Playing games in general is just stupid. Be honest, its so much easier.

I've been through that crap. Girls "not letting on how interested they are" etc. All it makes me think is that "well they're not interested, whatever, lets move on."

And then i hear that they were interested. If your interested. Be honest. If not. Be honest. Period.

In retrospect the girls who were honest and straightforward are the only ones i would want to date anyway.

Playing games is immature anyway.

hard to get sucks to play... it's even worse to be on the receiving end.

although i'm a guy i've been leading this girl on for about 3 months and i'm finally letting her come around. and i am coming around as well.

it's an odd situation, but i'm an odd person.

she's getting a phone call tomorrow because it's time to cut the crap and date her.

If I'm not interested, I won't answer my phone, and I won't return your phone call. Or if I answer, I am busy and will call you later. And guess what? I don't call you later. Sometimes, I will even tell you I am not interested.

From a guys point of view, this is a REALLY bad practice.. First, if you are not interested, don't give the guy your number! I think it is better that you tell the guy you are not interested (i.e. for you to do that all the time, not some of the time).... it may be blunt, but, it isbetter than letting the guy wonder why you are such a flake....(i.e. that is the opinion I have of girls that act like this)

Well i mean this girl im talking about.. shes really confusing.. and she gives me good signs and bad signs..

The only thing i think i did wrong was being to clingy.. but that was only asking her out twice in 1 week, which to me isnt alot..but she has alot of friends and hangs out with them alot..

I call her but i notify her in advance with a text that i will be calling her that night and she will say ok blah blah blah but when i call her she is busy sometimes and i ask for her to call me back and she will say 'no, u call me back' or something like that.. shes asked me to lunch befor and and weve been to the movies and dinner a few times...and she has called me befor but thats only when i ask her... but other than that she is very strick on her rule of guy calling the girl.. we have had a long conversation on the phone for an hour one night.. but i mean what is to much? Im afraid she doesnt want me to ask her out anymore.. im just not sure! ugh

Well i mean this girl im talking about.. shes really confusing.. and she gives me good signs and bad signs...

From your post I do not see the good signs at all...

The only thing i think i did wrong was being to clingy.. but that was only asking her out twice in 1 week, which to me isnt alot..but she has alot of friends and hangs out with them alot...

If she was that interested in you then asking her out twice in the same week shouldn't be a problem unless she told you before that once a week is all, unless you just started seeing each other and she wasn't really sure of her opinion of you-in which case, this probably wasn't the only thing you did wrong.

I call her but i notify her in advance with a text that i will be calling her that night and she will say ok blah blah blah but when i call her she is busy sometimes and i ask for her to call me back and she will say 'no, u call me back' or something like that...

For one, texting to warn her that you are going to call is silly. Where you asking for permission? Don't do that. Just call her.

Two, how old is she? What's this, "No you call me" crap? Do you say, "yes ma'am"? Tease her about this (in a joking manner-but somewhat serious) You can say, "Oh I remember this one! I used to do this in Middle School! I'm game! Okay... No, you call me! Now this is were you repeat it and we try talking over each other!" or something to give her * * * * about how silly this is.

(Although if a girl were pulling that crap on me I probably would lose most of my interest-unless she was just trying to joke around-but from what you said about her being serious about this... it doesn't seem like a joke.)

we have had a long conversation on the phone for an hour one night.. but i mean what is to much?

Yes. Keep the phone conversations shorter than 10 minutes tops. Keep the long conversations for when you meet in person. It's a lot easier to use body language to flirt, tease, etc in person whereas the phone is just way to impersonal and can have negative effect on the relationship over time. How boring is it to get to know someone over the phone like this rather than in person? Yeesh!