THIS GIRL CONFUSES ME... A LOT!!!

alright, ive been talking to this girl online for about 3 months now and we finally met a little while ago at a concert and we basically had a good time. but on that day she gave me a ton of mixed signals. for example, one minute she would let me touch her and smile at me and everything. the next minute she would not let me touch her at all. things went on like that on and off the whole day. after the day i saw her, she wouldnt instant message me as much at all. she hadnt been calling me even before we went to the concert, and i just dont understand what i should do. i mean how do i spruce up the conversations we have on the internet and on the phone. im not sure if shes lost interest or if shes playing hard to get. I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE, HELP PLEASE ASAP!!!

hi i remember the problem you had with this girl before(this is reni i changed my screen name) well i know that you said that she didn't like to go back and talk about things sometimes but after you start to talk to her for a little while you need to ask maybe y she does this to you cuz now she is hurting your feelings not vise versa. start about asking how her day was and the last couple days. you can't be afraid to talk to her if you really like her that much i know you say you do all the time to her but it either may seem that she doesn't understand that she is hurting you or she is doing it on purpose either i think you need to find out. i hope that some other people can help you with some more advice.