If you're interested in my recent history:

So, I've started a new job. It's my 2nd week. There is a guy at work, that I am attracted to, and I don't know if he is gay...

There are so many things wrong with this. First of all, dating coworkers is stupid. Second, I've only been there a week and a few days.

Anyway, its very strange that I'm attracted to him. He's kind of dorky, says "uhmm" alot, is too thin, and is loosing his hair. But somehow, for some reason, I find him so incredibly cute. Maybe its his mannerisms, maybe its that we are interested in the same things, but I really really want to get to know him better.

Sometimes we sit in meetings, and I just look at him. He eventually looks at me, our eyes meet, and I look away. Then the opposite happens, each time ending with us staring at each other for a few seconds and then looking away.

I just don't know. I feel as if he's as nervous around me as I am around him. We hardly ever directly talk to each other, even though our jobs require it. We usually just wind up talking over the internal instant messenger, even though he sits right next to me.

Just looking for some opinions.

First of all, dating coworkers is stupid.

I thought so too, then i got my present job. There are 5 couples and 2 marriages (about to be 3) in my office, not even counting the couples who work at different branches. Even if things don't work out, civility and courtesy will keep things from getting awkward.

Yeah, I had thought of that. He has alot of night-time work coming up and I was considering asking if he could use any help. Then afterwards see if he wants to get a drink somewhere....

I don't know. He also wears a white stone necklace, never known a straight guy to do that...