I feel it's over w/o a word being said.....

I feel the distance in evry way...no phone calls anymore/txt messages, no initiating going out all unless I do it. Im so lost and sad right now and I cant do this anymore! Tonight when I speak to him im going to have to bring this whole issue up tho I dread doing so but its just something that I have to bring up and put whats going on on the table! Dating 4 months anad the distance began last month. He recently went on a cruise with his "fam" and when he got off the cruis in Florida not even a phone call to me BUIT of course like an idiot i called him...we spoke 2 seconds cuz I felt the distance from him to me...gotta say something....but how do I start?

If ever since he moved & you have always been the one initiating + your sixth sense feels that it's "different". Then you ought to consider stop initiating & let him contact you first. Some people become distant when they're busy with other activities or work or family drama. If it's none of the above, then perhaps it could be an indirect behavior to leading to a break up.