i have a something to say...

well me and my ex broke it off 4 months ago decided to move on ohhhh about 4 weeks ago well she was seeing a new guy like 2 days after we decided to move on and i was in soooooo much pain.....and i had sex with this other grl like 5 days after i heard about this other guy....i didnt have any feelings for her at all i jsut thought it might help me with the pain but it didnt all i do is regret what i did.....was i wrong for doing this?

....i didnt have any feelings for her at all i jsut thought it might help me with the pain but it didnt all i do is regret what i did.....was i wrong for doing this?

I think this is a pretty common reaction and a pretty common way to feel after the reaction. You were not wrong for doing this at all but hopefully you learnt that you really need to give yourself the time and space to heal without involvement with others.

You did that just because you felt hurt that she already had someone new and you feel alone. Take some time to yourself go out and find other things to do with friends just to get your mind off of things and just take time out for yourself. Don't worry about finding someone or sleeping with someone new.

• 4 weeks later...

sometimes people need to get things out of their systems, sometimes it hurts others in the process, but sometimes it dont help at all, i just think u need to let this girl go and move on with ur life, dont let people rule ur life because life is to short.