Thoughts...

I have just recently gotten back with my ex and while we were separated she had a fling with a guy and they made out. Now I cant stop thinking about her getting with him, I see the guy at my school and I just feel rage build up when I see him. I know that we were separated and she could do whatever she wanted I just cant seem to let it go for some reason. And its just a makeout but to me it seems a big deal I dont know why, maybe the fact that someone else got to have her, while we were separated her being with him made me feel the worst ive ever felt for 4 weeks.

Someone just give me advice on how to forget about it, I love my GF (recent ex) and she loves me to. Should I even be caring about this?

Hey there,

You are right, she every right to make out with anyone she wanted at that time, just as you did too.

May I ask why you wanted to get back together with her if you knew about this and the fact you having a hard time letting it go? If you want this reconilation to work, you have to let it go. Having rage against this other guy is not the way to go, your GF was just as a willing participant in this as much as he was. In order for you two to move on from this seperation, you have to come to terms with this otherwise, what was the point of getting back together? I am not trying to be mean but this is going to hinder your relationship. I cannot give you advice on how to forget about it but I can tell you that you have to let it go. Good luck and take care.

Yeah we decided that if we had any problems we would sort it out and not hide it from each other, and she said she regrets everything she did with the other guy and I believe her (she has always been honest) and we got back together and we are more happy than ever, just every now and then I think about how I felt when she was with the other guy and I dont know how to act around him, I can let this go just need to know how to deal with the rage no matter how much I tell myself that she had every right to and all that stuff.