Men & Anal Sex

Ahh, now I'm all paranoid about trying it! The butt just wasn't meant to have a penis in it.

Well, but neither was the mouth.

LOL maybe i'll tell my boyfriend "Well, since you want to try it, how about i get a strap-on and then you can TRY IT!" Tee hee hee! Anyone ever do that with their partner?

You may be surprised at his answer!

Although it is a taboo area because many straight men (and straight women for that matter) associate male "receptive" anal sex with homosexuality, nevertheless it is very pleasurable for men to receive anal sex in the way you describe, if done properly.

Everyone is so much older in this thread lol. I have never even thought about it seriously, I'm just trying to see if I can get more experience with vaginal sex. At 18 though I imagine I will be curious about it with a future lover.

I think my reason for wanting to try it would be just because it's more intimate, like I would think I'm a notch above any other guy she ever made love with.

My cousin would say that men are a bunch of sick bastards who want to stick it in every hole you have. I just think that it's something men naturally want to do, we do have a penis and I imagine the tighter the hole the better.

Sorry for being graphic, but it is a graphic subject.

Well, but neither was the mouth.

You may be surprised at his answer!

Although it is a taboo area because many straight men (and straight women for that matter) associate male "receptive" anal sex with homosexuality, nevertheless it is very pleasurable for men to receive anal sex in the way you describe, if done properly.

Ha, you crack me up novaseeker! Yeah, the mouth wasn't meant to hold a penis, but at least it's easier to get in and out of ... not as tight ;-)

And as for the strap-on thing. yeah, I was actually reading this thing about it online (link removed) about strap-ons and anal sex in straight relationships. It was interesting. For some reason, I don't think my boyfriend would be TOTALLY against it, he seems like he's willing to try things at least once if both of us are comfortable with it. As for me, well, we'll have to EASE into the whole anal sex thing. But I would be very interested how many straight guys would consider exploring this with their partner because it's such a thing associated with homosexuality. Blah, well like my boyfriend says, "if it feels good, then do it!"

And GottaLetItBurn, yeah I'm sure there are many guys who want to "stick it in every hole!" when it comes to sex. Haha, I'm sure if I had a penis, I might want to too, but I don't. But it's always nice to have new sexual experiences, just hope that you and your partner are comfortable and practice safe sex while doing it!