Lost interest in sex

I am currently seeing someone and they have seemed to have lost interest in me sexually.I get nothing now except maybe a hug or a light kiss on the lips (don't remember when the last passionate one even was)

This person has told me that I was incredible and amazing in bed and no I have not gained weight or look any diffrent physically.I feel so sad because I feel I am loosing the closeness and intimacy that I feel for her although I do care for her a great deal.

We are just dating but not really a couple,this person sees another person and the other night she got drunk and kissed that person passionatly infront of me,I am feeling left out and hurt.I am having feelings for this person but don't know where it went wrong.Now it feels like a friendship more than anything else.We do however have so much fun when we are together laughing and having really great conversations and I don't want to sound like all I want is sex,I don't I just think it is normal to want it with the person you are with from time to time and it is abnormal to an extent when your not having it cause that is a good sign somthing is wrong.Then she will tell me she is really starting to care for me so much.

I am so,so confused please help.

well,

maybe try to spice it up. like, do something really cheesy and leave her notes when she's supposed to come to your place.. leading up to you being in the bedroom all sexed up, wearing something skimpy and pretty, basically begging to have sex (but in the positively most attractive way!). if she doesn't respond to this like any red-blooded human being, then i'd say she's lost her attraction and there isn't much hope. but until then!

Well relationships do tame down for many reasons but not usually after 3 months. That part has struck me. There HAS to be something more there either something she is going through physically, emotionally or mentally or some other situation.