Hey everyone,

There's this guy who catches my bus (well he is on there when I get on) and I think he is real good looking the thing is I have smiled at him twice and he didn't smile back! I don't know if he is shy or what? The second time I smiled at him I think he recongnised me and his pupils went larger but thats it! He looked away at that, did he find me ugly or what? I would like to just go ahead and sit next to him but that would be a bit forward wouldn't it? He doesn't catch the bus everyday and I hardly see him anymore but what should I do when I see him next? He is a guy about 19 and I'm 18.

Hey,

Well if sitting next to him seems appropriate coming from a guy then I will sum up the courage and do it. I won't make a beeline for the seat next to him either. Hopefully he will be flattered even if I try to chat him up and he isn't interested. I will also watch him body language I am an expert on that, now lets see if he's on there soon. You have helped me though!

I'd say give him another chance first. I mean, u definitely made ur presense felt this time as he probably recongnised u. Sittin next 2 him straight up might make him nervous unless he's already made up his mind that he wants 2 somehow contact u. I'd say go again.. no smile this time and see what happens from there.

He was probably just surprised or maybe shy and it's not like everyone will smile back if someone smiles at them for no reason, i would but that's just me.

Happy Heb

Hello,

Ok, I will see what he does but he mainly just sits there, maybe he is shy? I don't know? I will be nervous as heck if I sit next to him but I will try and show that I am sure interested in him. Would asking him to the movies be appropriate? Don't worry, I would smile at a guy my age if they smiled at me unless they snickered at me, thats just darn mean

• 2 weeks later...