HELP WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Ok, Im gonna start by saying that I love my boyfriend of 6 months but we've known each other 4 2years. I understand how lucky I am to have a guy like him but recently I've been thinking that I want an open relationship cause I dont want to feel tied down. Im so young (19) and unlike my boyfriend I cant say that I've experienced the whole dating thing too much. IM not surprised if I marry this guy but I just wanna get into that dating scene again.

Do u think its right to have an open relationship as long as I dont give my guy details or am I just denying the fact that I want something else in a guy. Do you think it can work out?? Plz help me out...

Destiny! [/b]

well to make you feel more comfortable i am 19 and never had a relationship....i feel that girls just dont like me and the only time i can talk to them is if im wrecked(drinkin socially) anyhow i asked a couple of younger girls what i was on a scale....they said 7 or 8....i said YEA RIGHT...so just have confidence i guess...guys like girls more then girls like guys...hahahhaah i think but i think its mutual

50% / 50% but more girls for us GUYS hahah ...more plessure for yu thug women!!!

but to be honest with you i like a girl who is smooth and sly....but truthfull...see ya...

Ok, I think that you are just letting your mind drift away...I mean you even said it yourself your scared because your only 19 and you CAN see yourself marrying this guy...if it IS too soon for you to be in that kind of relationship I would say take a break from it...I don't really get the whole open-relationship thing I mean if your open your not really in a relationship with him...On the other hand what is soooo good about the dating lifestyle other than hooking up with a new person all the time...that might be what you want...I would say that if your having these feelings go for the break then you'll realize what you truly want. But don't just get out of the relationship unless you are sure of what you want...maybe a week even a DAY away from him will make you realize what a great guy he is and that you want to be with him...or it will make you realize that you want out...It just seems to me that your into the whole being young thing, I mean don't hold yourself out on that now because you'll eventually want to do that and you might be 35 going back into that whole scene. I would live now, before you got too old and are tied down. Hope that was helpful...later