Very scared! Question for the women!!!

I noticed while getting out of the shower that i have a painful lump on the inside of my vagina. I am very very scared about what it could be. If anyone, knows what it could be or what i should do. Could you PLEASE respond as soon as possible. I thank you very much!

I had one of those... actually ive had a few ... mine were ingrown hairs. I spoke to my doctor went in for tests just to make sure. And yeah it turned out to be an ingrown hair. he showed me how to get rid of them because he said usually if you get one you are likely to get another.

I had one of those... actually ive had a few ... mine were ingrown hairs. I spoke to my doctor went in for tests just to make sure. And yeah it turned out to be an ingrown hair. he showed me how to get rid of them because he said usually if you get one you are likely to get another.

And how do you get rid of them?

If you squeeze it gently then pull them apart, using tweezers remove that first bit of pus and you should be able to see a hair, pull it out from the base. (it will hurt but it wont be as painful as it is now). Then just get rid of the rest of the pus. It may also then come back again in the exact same spot ... just due to the pus(the pus may form a new one if not completely removed. If this happens, just try your hardest to get the rest of the pus out. Then its gone! sorry about that southerngirl i shoudve put it in the other post =)

• 4 weeks later...

id squeeze the sucker! and then poke it with a needle, sterolized ofcourse, then squeeze until it bleeds its little heart out!!

I had one near my my butt before, it worked...so id do it if i were you...

Dang i hate those things...Oyeah and putting alcohol on it helps it shrink, itll sting, but itll be worth it int he long run!!