Hello Everyone

This is sort of an update about how i've been doing.

I apoligize in advance if this post seems out of place meaning kinda backwards at times cause i'll type what comes to mind while i write this and then jump into another area But these days that's pretty much me.

Anyways,

It's been a little while since the breakup...Febuary 2nd to be exact.During this time i lost some sleep ,cried myself to sleep and spent many hours here reading topics.Thanks again to you all that gave me the greatest advice and insight.But something inside me turned on and i can't really slow down.

I dived into work and have put in soo many hours of of overtime which i don't need but find myself doing it anyway.I am part owner of a club / bar which i spend every spare second working their too.It seems i think of things to do to fill the day lately.Amazingly i'm enjoying every second of it.

I recently got back into college and enjoying that also!

Let me jump around a tick...Lately i've been spending time with mostly all my ex's [sAFELY SLEEPING WITH THEM } and i can't really explain that either.Word got out that i'm single again and it's been nonfriggin stop with women!

This is the area where i kinda seem numb...women have been throwing themselves at me and it doesn't faze me. I could care less about it and i'm not even interested with any of them!All what is on my mind is working ,family,enjoying myself with friends and school.

Also, I have not once contacted the ex who dumped me at all since hearing her message on my answering machine.I think of her every once in a while cause her family comes to my club often and every time i read about some kid getting abused i can't help think of her.It sucks in that aspect ya'know.A constant reminder of her and that awful pain about what she went through as a kid.

Also,I become so aware of myself in every aspect of my life.I become so focused on me it seems so selfish that at times. I feel guilty that i'm not doing more.

Does this sound normal?

Currently listening to REO Speedwagon - Time for me to fly.

Maybe i've always been this busy with life and have never noticed before. I don't know.I hope this post makes sense to someone but it seems i can't wait for the next dawning day and what it brings.This free feeling about life has been quite the wild ride so far.

Can anyone relate to this?

Well thanks for reading this tidbit and have a great weeknd!

Slainte'