Kissing your hand?

I am in love with my girlfriend, not quite sure if she is in love with me yet. However, she seems to be a little more affectionate, and she did something last week she never did before. After we kissed. She kissed my hand and put it against her face. I asked a women friend if that means anything. She told me it could. She said its an intimate act, and that she wouldn't never do that to someone she didn't love, or have strong feelings for.

I would like to get some women's view on this. I could be overanalysing, but I was touched by her doing it.

Does it mean anything when a woman kisses your hand and puts it against her face? I kind of took it as I adore you! But I could be wrong.

I'm into hands too but I would never do something like that unless I really cared for the person.

Your face is something that you tend to protect so for her to place your hand on her face is her allowing herself to be vulnerable around you. It means she trusts you and more importantly, that she feels strongly for you. This is how I interpret it (or alteast what it would mean if I did it).

I hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

and an interesting one. I would read it as she likes you, and it's an intimate presonal gesture the way you describe. What about when a guy does it?? A few weeks ago, a guy I've recently met and am getting to know (we hang out with a group of people at a bar every week) took my hand and kissed it at the end of the evening as we said goodby. He and I and 2 of his friends stayed way later than the others. I've seen him twice since; he hasn't repeated the gesture, but we talk much of the time we're in the group...

My first reaction was I felt all abuzz inside and sort of intrigued....

i don't recall the last time a guy did that. Thoughts/feedback??

and an interesting one. I would read it as she likes you, and it's an intimate presonal gesture the way you describe. What about when a guy does it?? A few weeks ago, a guy I've recently met and am getting to know (we hang out with a group of people at a bar every week) took my hand and kissed it at the end of the evening as we said goodby. He and I and 2 of his friends stayed way later than the others. I've seen him twice since; he hasn't repeated the gesture, but we talk much of the time we're in the group...

My first reaction was I felt all abuzz inside and sort of intrigued....

i don't recall the last time a guy did that. Thoughts/feedback??

I think it's close to the same thing as with the woman. I think it means he likes you.