once he cums....then what??

ok as I'm giving my guy a hand job....once he cums...then what??? PLEASE HELP W/ ALL DETAILS!!

We talked about this last night Kissbelle...lol After Your man cums, Then it's Over...you gave him an orgasm. he feels Tired. Or better to say relaxed. he might want to cuddle. or might just want to Sleep or rest after all those CHARGED LITTLE SEAMAN just Shot out of a really Tight Area...and trust me it's a feeling like no other. But after he gets done you could clean it up yourself.. or have a Towel or Rag ready to Whip away any extra Floating Seaman...be the Boat. pick up those men overboard..if you know what i mean..Lmao

DETAILS: ok here is some things that might be useful...

TRY THIS:

Ok, when u feel his orgasm coming try Speeding up the hand movement or even SLOWLY MOVING the hands up and down, While Holding it TIGHT with one hand..

After it's all done. you still have his penis out. and he is done. he most likely has a BIG Smile on his face.. you can Softly Kiss him and whisper "how was that" or "was that the way you like it" something to Spark a conversation, and he would then tell you what YOU..can do NEXT time to either make it better..or last longer..Iv 'e heard a man can have more than a dozen orgasms..it's some Pressure point below the testicles that if the women applies enough direct Pressure, the Feeling is Stalled or Delayed.. it sort of kills or pauses the Feeling. than after a couple of times of this it's best to let him have his BURST, it might be dangerous to keep having it stopped..not sure (if someone knows a link about this please post it) I'd also like to say, There really isn't nothing to do after his climax...he is just going to feel relaxed. (ALL MEN DO) it's hard to explain. i guess it would be the opposite of a woman's orgasm where it's a Burst OF energy.. (must be nice) but there is no ART FORM to making a man climax...it's just something you learn to get better at once you communicate with him and find different ways to work your hands...Like me I can tie a Knot with a cherry Stem in my mouth without using hands in under 30 sec's.....guess what that makes me good at.

• 11 months later...