i dont know whats going on (im scared to die) but i feel that im going to die soon.... i've been depressed for a while... and i've been sexually abused in my past a few times... and i just dont have anyone to talk to. im not gonna sit here and ramble on about my problems.. i was just wondering.. does anyone else feel this way?

that your going to die.. and you cry because your terrified to leave your house

??

*not to mention that someone decided to threaten me and my boyfriends lives* (i dont know who it was)

but whoever it was .was at my house last night... and that just made it worse. my friend caught them and they sped off.. and well.. my feelings grow worse everyday and im scared...

Dreading death will drive you insane if you focus on it.

Death is a experience that we must all share. As in birth a very, very small percentage can remember being born. Death will be an transition that will not be horrible.

You should lean on your personal beliefs. Don't let fear control you or ruin your life.

Now with that.. get on with your life. Stop focusing on the end and live today and enjoy the life you have!

One more thing, if you feel that someone is truly going to hurt you. You should involve the police. Take the treat seriously.

Good luck to you.

• 3 months later...

Death is a bit scary. I know people who killed themselves w/a gun just cause someone said no-one cares about them. There are so many options in which you could consider. Like, I agree about personal beliefs or try getting a hobby. Whenever, I think about dying I exercise helps!! If you think, someone is wanting to kill you...call the cops or tell someone!