Lots of sex in a short period of time

Hi Everyone

I have a quick question. My boyfriend and I are currently in a long distance relationship and only see eachother about once a month. So u can imagine how horny we both are when we see eachother. We usually do it about 4 to 6 time a night and a couple of time during the day. By the second day of this i cant really do it anymore without it hurting. Its been awhile since i was a virgin and just wondering if this is normal. Its kinda frustrating cause i want to do it but it jsut hurts way to much. Any ways to make it not hurt?

Thanks for any advice

Meg

Well it's normal because you are creating too much friction and working those muscles too much.

While I know both of you are trying to make up for lost time, the only way to help things is to maybe slow down a little bit. Instead of 4-6 times that first night how about 2-3 times? You could always try additional lube I suppose but you are still going to have very tired and overworked muscles.

Hahaha, i'm like the complete opposite with my boyfriend. I've had bad experiences in the past with guys, wouldnt even let him touch me at the start of our relationship -- then all of sudden I began to trust him and turned into this always up for it sex crazed person! LOL. I'm always the one whos like "lets do it again!" and hes like "please... i need 15 minutes to recharge!!" hahaha.

I get the same problem as you though -- Even though i'm incredibly turned on, I have a problem with getting wet and I get sorta sore afterwards. I dont really have advice -- just letting you know you're not alone.

Though I have to say, 6 times a night.... The next day do you guys walk around with huge silly grins on your faces? hahaha.

hey sorry i know this is totally off topic, well not totally but yeah. um, you girls mentioned how you have trouble getting wet sometimes...im 18 and im a virgin however i find myself quite wet all for most of the day even though im not turned on at all. and if i am turned on then its very wet. im wondering if theres anything i could do for this?