ex-girlfriend's b-day is coming up .. I decided to send a card. We have not talked to each other for 2 weeks now, neither one of us has called each other. She should get it by the end of the week and I imagine she'll call to thank me. What should I do when she calls. Would it just be smart to just chat, catch up and say i'll talk to you later. I do want to date this girl again. So, I want to play it smart .. but realize that things don't happen overnight.

Thanks

Yeah, I can see your point about control. But by calling her, don't you think I'm showing her that I'm there waiting around from her. I realize that games are not good, but this is a game of control. If I'm calling her, then she's not wondering what i'm up too and who i'm dating. Calling her, gives her control.

Heck No, I dont want a relationship like that. I don't want to call her to be buddy buddy. I guess I want her to realize what she is missing, ect. If she calls that's one thing. If I call, then she's see's that I'm just waiting around for her. I think you have opened my eyes up on the situation. I just don't want to overdo it, if she calls. But I was trying to figure out, from her point of view, what she is expecting from me. All I'm saying is .. I think a card is perfect and show though. If she calls, I'll talk to her, won't do anything with on her B-Day and we'll see if she calls later in the week. She has control, because she is the one who will make the final decision to say she wants to get back together. So, if I'm not there .. waiting for her to call, then she is "wondering" what i'm up too. "Curiosity can do wonders"