She Lost the feeling

Hi iam a another unlucky guy whos girl friend she says she lost that kinda feeling. we have been girl friend boy friend from 3 months now and in between she moved somwhere else in the city. now she says she has lost the feeling for me, in the boyfriend way. but i like her soo much. can anyone tell me what can this unlucky guy do to get her feeling back.

please help

sorry bud i know this is harsh but you can't DO anything to change how your girlfriend feels, thats an internal change in her that you probably can't alter. I feel for ya but save yourself and try to move on. I know this is harsh but it's what will probably help you in the long run.

me and my ex broke up about three or four closer to four weeks ago after 6 months and now we bluntly hate each others guts. So trust me once you go to far and she says im sorry you were really only along for the ride then theres nothing you can do but hey there are plenty of girls out there man and like your thing says. Girls make a huge difference. they do so dont stay down about this one girl. Shop around, browse the store, but hey dont pay to much, you dont wanna get hurt again. Give a little bit of your heart at a time. Girls are like soft little kittens till you give em to much of your heart to chew on.

I just say to be persistent. My boyfriend that i have been with for the past almost 5 years just told me on monday that he wants to leave me and i told him no he is not leaving me i love him and i am not letting him go - he is my life - i say that if you truly truly love this person - than you will not "move on" and you wil be persistent.