i've never posted on one of these boards before but i am so desperate. can you please just give me your opinions and suggestions. it would be so greatly appreciates.

i broke up with my boyfriend about two months ago. we didn't date that long but i can not seem to get over him. i think about him all the time. i am constently thinking over memories from when we were dating and i just can't help but think of all the 'what ifs'. i don't feel as though he knows how i feel for him. i love him and i was never able to tell him. but the truth is that i really do. not only that but i flirt a lot with everyone. it's just who i am. i don't mean anyhting by it but i don't think my boyfriend understood that. i think he may think i either was messing around on him or maybe he's just pissed that i flirted so much. i still talk to him almost everyday and i see him every once and a while. i miss him so much. i want another chance so badly. can someone please help me. i am desperate.

Babe_ee, I sincerely appreciate the fact that you have so honestly told us about your biggest weakness, flirting. You have crossed one hurdle already by just identifying the problem. Now all you have to do is correct this habit and ask your ex for another chance. It wont be tough to get an opportunity since you talk to him everyday.

If none of this works, I am sorry to say that you might have to move on. In that case it'll be better you dont talk everyday to him either. Tell him that you have to decide things one way or the other.

Good luck !

-JustAnotherFriend

• 4 years later...

If you are a social girl & enjoy flirting, a confident man will understand and allow you to be yourself. He will know that you are with him & that's the kind of person you are. If you get back together with him in promise that you will change & not be the socail person you are, you will not be happy, either. First you have to identify if that was the only issue in the relationship. If it was, try to talk to him about it, but also beware of the red flags of a possessive or jealous man- b/c that will only get worse.