I think this is a good thing??

I posted about this guy I work with and that I like him but not sure if he likes me or not. Well, last night me and him and some other people from our work went out, and just hung out for a while. I have been trying to figure out if he feels the same about me, I don't want to make a move or anything until I am pretty sure he does, so that if he doesn't then it wouldn't be weird at work with us. So anyway, last night I was going to see how he is with me outside of work. At work we kinda flirt when no one is around and he is always making eye contact with me even when we are talking with other people. Last night it was the same thing. We would talk and joke around and everytime he would talk to the group he would always look at me and talk.

My question is, is this a good thing? Always making eye contact with me, more with me than any one else that we were with. I take this as an excellent sign. What do you guys think?

I'd say "Yes", from what you have said as it definitely seems that he's interested if he constantly kept making some eye contact whilst with other people.

Whether you want to initiate some sort of action is really up too you as it's what's comfortable with you, if you do just start of light, as you said that you did a little flirting so you've made the connection and a good start and is usally a good starting point

I'm really shy when it comes to guys I like, however I am working on this "curse" . I have recently moved up to touching his arm, like one day I asked him to do something for me, (he was busy doing his opening count), he stopped what he was doing and did this thing for me, which I know is great. As I was leaving I told him thank you and touched his arm. What else can I do to let him know, in subtle ways, that I really like him? I was going to ask him out but a friend of mine suggested I wait, because he is afraid to date within the work place(understandably so). Should I respect this or should I go by his actions?