Have any of the ladies on this board

lovecrazy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I only agree with abortion when its due to a rape or some other cause... I am glad that you feel relief and you don't regret it and if it's something that you really wanted to do then I am happy for you take care winschica

Thank you!

Again thanks to everyone for the supprt....it really helped....

Well I ended up in the Hospital last night due to extreme pain in my ovaries, and they basically said I had an infection......but yet they still didnt give me any meds, for pain or the infection...The people in the ER were jerks, so I left.

I went to my regular DR today, and she said I still had some pregnancy tissue in my uterus, and she took some of it out...they sent me for an ultrasound and if I have anymore in there, I will have to have a D AND C...ouch

I will find out everything on friday!

Well I ended up in the Hospital last night due to extreme pain in my ovaries, and they basically said I had an infection......but yet they still didnt give me any meds, for pain or the infection...The people in the ER were jerks, so I left.

I went to my regular DR today, and she said I still had some pregnancy tissue in my uterus, and she took some of it out...they sent me for an ultrasound and if I have anymore in there, I will have to have a D AND C...ouch

I will find out everything on friday!

Yikes! I am surprised that that the original doctors did not give you a prescription (antibiotic) after you had the abortion honestly, as a preventative method.

If they have to do a D&C you will be sedated and anasthestized (local or even put under depending on the doctor).

Did your regular doctor give you any medication for infection? Infection can cause infertility, so it is important that it is addressed.

Yikes! I am surprised that that the original doctors did not give you a prescription (antibiotic) after you had the abortion honestly, as a preventative method.

If they have to do a D&C you will be sedated and anasthestized (local or even put under depending on the doctor).

Did your regular doctor give you any medication for infection? Infection can cause infertility, so it is important that it is addressed.

Well the Dr who did the abortion did give me medication after the abortion. Then at the hospital they didnt do anything for the pain. I went to my regualr Dr on weds, and they said I just had preganacy tissue and it needed to comeout. They didnt give me any meds for pain, or anything.

Then I went back to the Dr who did the termination, and he decided that I still had the tissue, he asked if I wanted to do the D&C, well they did it, and gave me more meds, and said come back....How hard was it for them to do that, my regualr drs. anyways? I doubt I will be going back to them....

Anyways I am doing fine, and just hoping these brusises from them drawing blood will heal quick, cause it hurts.

Anyways Thanks again everyone for you support. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey Win,

Well, your regular doctor may not be well trained in that area, to know what they are doing. Or they may not be insured in case something went wrong....whom knows, but I am glad that you seem to have had the problem resolved.

How are you doing other then all this back and forth with doctors?

How is your boyfriend doing?

Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,

Rachel

Hi Win,

Wow!

What a tough week you've had! I hope you are feeling better now.

How's your boyfriend been for you during this tough time?

He has been wonderful...for the past two weeks! Thanks for asking...

I am feeling alot better...I am still happy with the decision I made.

Thanks again for your support!