IM sorry guys.....

She's not the one hurting you now. You're the one hurting you. I'm sorry but she's under no obligation to date who you tell her to or stay away from certain people because you don't like it. You two are broken up and she is in control of her own life.

You NEED to leave her out of your life or you are just asking for more heartbreak.

She's not the one hurting you now. You're the one hurting you. I'm sorry but she's under no obligation to date who you tell her to or stay away from certain people because you don't like it. You two are broken up and she is in control of her own life.

You NEED to leave her out of your life or you are just asking for more heartbreak.

Yes I aggree with aveman that she is under no obligation to you. However if she was a nice person, she would go somewhere else...

People like that just have no consciousness! Do not try to understand her reasons, because you probably will be disappointed about how shallow they are.

Just stay away from her, she sounds evil.

Exactly. The minute you two broke up ot became none of your business whom she chooses to date- which is a good reason to stay away from her and not to pay attention to her life, but to focus on your own life.

Sounds to me like your the one intentionally hurting yourself. Why you keep putting yourself in the firing line and then start jumping up and down when it doesn't go your way is beyond me.

Just let her go and get on with your life, she obviously has. Who she see's is up to her and is none of your business.

Worry about your own heeling and move on.

well.....stop beating yourself over this, time to take some action remove her from your messengers, emails and trash it.....make a filter for her email addresses.

Take some positive steps to moving on. Don't hurt yourself.... come here if you feel like contacting her, make an effort to help yourself to get through this.

All the people out here will always be here.....so believe them and start believing in yourself. This will also pass.

take care.....