HELP!!!! HOW DO I PLZ MY MAN

I AM 21 F/ I HAVE MET A GUY I REALLY LIKE. HE IS OLDER THAN ME. AND I WANT TO PLZZZ HIM HE IS MORE EXPERINCED THAN ME..I WANT TO TRY DIFF.. THINGS BUT I AM JUST TO AFRAID TO TELL HIM AND I WANT TO PLZZ HIM...AND I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, OR EVEN GO ABOUT IT, TO TELL HIM . HE WANTS ME TO USE SEX TOYS BUT I AM EMBARRESSED TO DO THAT...,,, BUT I WANT TO KEEP HIM HAPPY

SO PLZZ HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS

i dont know if you want to have sex or not, or what the guy is like but, if anything i think you should just surprise him, with like a hand job, or oral sex, and if you dont want to do that much then i guess you can tease him a little bit. i dont know about him but i like my girl to tease me, it turns me on.

ARIGHT, try different positions rather then the missionary, this will get you warmed up to being with him, then eventually you may be more comfortable to do other things such as using sex toys.. I will suggest one position where the guy is on top...take ur most flexible leg and place it on his shoulder..keep the other one down and let him do the thrusting...guys dig that because it squeezes his you know what tighter. One where you would be on top would be like just simple...u sit and ride, and let him thrust from down below...make sure you alter speed too to keep the pleasure going longer. HAVE FUN