Hey i'm 15. Ive been going out with this girl for at least a month. And I just wanted to know if there was a signal to see that she wants to make out. Ive asked her about it and she said make out with me. But i dont know when the time is right, or when she wants to do it.

Is there like a signal I should be able to see?

lol i think thats cute because at my age the signals are more about when is the right time to have sex or get serious LOL but thats cute. Best advice i can give is that don't think of a relationship as being mechanized.. i.e there is no step by step process to it. Let nature take its course and just go w/ the flow of it.

lol well it deppends.. if it was that kind of "make out with me" that she said ... in a way that she pushed u back flat on the floor... got on top of you.. grabbed you by the cloths and got closer to you face looking at your lps while saying "make out with me" than.... thats a serious signal right there.... or w/e u wanna call it... but it depends on the body language.. and the way she says it...

by the way.. if u guys can't even touch hands or hold hands... or if u keep a relationship that you guys don't even hug much... lol.... don't go expect to make out or anything...