Anal Sex

So... this is sort of an explicit topic, but I'm just wondering. I had sex for the second time last night with a new guy I've been dating... It luckily got much better from the first time.

This is the thing. I've never liked anal sex cause one time this guy just put it in without asking me, no lube, nothing and I bled for a month. Luckily, my ltr after him never wanted anything to do with it, so that was good. But this one guy I had sex with a few times casually really liked giving it attention and I have to say he actually made it pleasurable (he just used his fingers while). Honestly, it blew my mind.

Now, with this new guy, he just sort of touched me there but didn't do anything with the area. Everytime he gave the area any attention I got hyper aroused. I wanted him to do something with it but I didn't know how to ask him. I don't know exactly how curious he is about it, or how much experience he has with it. I don't want him to do anything with that area if he is not experienced cause it can be painful.

Any suggestions on how to bring this up? I don't want to seem real dirty to him. I hope this isn't too explicit, but I'm pretty open about sex.

Why don't you just guide him?

Who cares if the guy doesn't have a lot of experience with it, if you do, teach him!

Good sex needs a lot of communication, you must open that channel of communication with this guy.

Anal can be a blast if properly done. It took me time, but my ex was hooked, she wouldn't even ask, she got to the point of being able to just switch from her vagina to her anus.

I guess my main concern is if he is comfortable with that, you know, there are two options 1) he thinks i'm not comfortable or 2) he is uncomfortable... I know someone who told me it's kind of gross to do it... so thinking he might be uncomfortable makes me uncomfortable. i mean, how do you recommend starting a conversation about something like that? or do you recommend not even talking but trying to use some kind of body language...

• 1 month later...

Tell him that you really want to please him sexually and ask him if he has any fantasies. Hopefully, he will not come up with something crazy and maybe he will say anal. Or you could say that you are curious about it and wonder if it would feel good. That way you are not asking or coming accross as a sex freak, but openminded and curious.